Coupon Listing Plugin for WooCommerce
Coupon Listing Plugin For WooCommerce will help the customer to use the coupon code during their purchase of the goods from the store.
The coupons are created for the whole cart, for the products, or for the categories as created by the admin.
The coupons will be displayed in a list form at the checkout & also at the cart page of the store.
Thus helping out the customer to choose the desired coupon before placing the order & get most of the discount on the purchase.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Coupon Listing Plugin for WooCommerce
- The admin can enable and disable the coupon list at the checkout page.
- Admin can restrict the coupon(s) to show on the list.
- Admin can restrict the coupon(s) to hide from the list.
- The admin can add coupon image.
- Admin can change the coupon and button color settings.
- The Admin can set the maximum no of coupons he/she wants to show at once.
- Customer can directly apply coupons from the coupon list.
- The Customer can copy the coupon code on clicking the coupon label on the list.
- Automatically filters expire coupon(s) and user restricted coupon(s).
- Admin can show coupon lists at the cart page too.
"Initial release 1.0.0", "Current release 1.0.4"
v 1.0.4 Update : Modify Coupon icon display. Update : Remove time interval. Fixed : Resolve CSS issue in social icons.
v 1.0.3 Fixed : Fixed some issues.
v 1.0.2 Update : Modify get coupons sql query. Fixed : Resolved CSS Issue. Update : Updated lanuguage .pot file
v 1.0.1 Fixed : Resolved apply coupon issue in the cart page.
v 1.0.0 Initial release