Chess App with 2 player & AI
A sweet & simple chess game with modes – 2 Player and Computer AI.
This is a minimalist board game. A simple implementation of Chess Game on Android. Chess is a very popular game and is often played in competitions. Play with a friend or against a computer AI. You can compete against the time and see how fast can you defeat a computer. This game can help you in improving concentration, memory and strategic skills in a fun way.
Get it from Google Play Store for demo.
It has been downloaded by more than 20000 users till now.
Chess is a board game for two players. It is played on a square board, made of 64 squares (8×8 grid). Each player starts with 16 pieces: 8 pawns, 2 knights, 2 bishops, 2 rooks, 1 queen and 1 king. The goal of the game is to try and checkmate the king of the opponent. Checkmate is a situation in which a player’s king is directly attacked by an opponent’s piece and has no possible move to escape.
– Very small size (only 1 MB)
– AbMob Ads ready (just change ids)
– No permissions (secure)
– Play Offline (internet not required to play)
– Play 2 players mode or against the computer AI
– Computer AI with 4 levels of difficulty
– A game assistant to help you learn the rules
– Timer to make you more competitive
– Beautiful and minimalist graphics
– User Interface optimized for mobile and tablet
– Cool way to relax and win
Share and enjoy with friends to see who is smarter!
Thank you so much for your interest in my app. I’d be very happy to help you if you have any questions regarding to my app. I’ll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question on CodeCanyon, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section.
E-mail: [email protected]