WordPress Hide Admin Menu Plugin
WordPress Hide Admin Menu plugin helps you hide the admin menu and admin bar items in the WordPress admin area based on user role. Select the checkboxes corresponding to menu items and user roles and save. You’ll have a simplified menu for your clients, users. That will help you hide essential menu items that you don’t want them to access, like the settings page, account detail page, etc.
This plugin has a friendly interface and is very easy to use. Everything is simple, and you can understand all the functionality within 5 minutes!
The Hide Admin Menu plugin works well with custom user roles and menu items added by other plugins and compatible with WordPress Multisite.
Where Is the WordPress Hide Admin Menu Plugin Useful?
WordPress Hide Admin Menu helpful for all WordPress websites. Below is one small list for which you can start using the “WordPress Hide Admin Menu” Plugin.
- Ability to Hide Items in the Admin Menu and Admin Bar.
- You Can Use Customizable by User Role, Including Administrator.
- Easily Simplified Your Menu Items.
Key Features of WordPress Hide Admin Menu Plugin
- Easy Installation and Setup
- No Coding Skill Required
- High-quality Code
- Auto-updated Support
Which Reason Makes the WordPress Hide Admin Menu Plugin Outstanding?
There are the following reasons that make the WordPress Hide Admin Menu Plugin Outstanding.
1. Hide Admin Menu and Admin Bar
You can hide the items in the admin menu and admin bar.
2. Easily Simplified Your Menus
You can easily simplify your admin menu area based on user role.
3. Hide Admin Menu Items for Specific Users
If you have multiple users on your website, you’ll sometimes need certain people to have specific permissions. It is the best way to do it for your particular user role.
Highlights in Hide Admin Menu v2.1
Since version 2.1, you can:
- Setup for whole network (MultiSite mode) only ONCE. You don’t need to go to each blog admin page to setup the plugin anymore.
- Auto update supported.
Highlights in Hide Admin Menu v2.0
Since version 2.0, you can:
- Hide items in admin bar.
- Hide admin menu, admin bar items for Administrators. Now you can simplified menus for yourself!
Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant!
This is the plugin I have been after for some time.
Many others like it, but not as simple and as good as this.
Please, please, never ever stop supporting/updating this (promise).
You just got 5 stars from me
I love this plugin. In 5 minutes I went from a mess to only showing the three options I want my client to touch. Well worth the money and 5 stars.
After spending countless hours trying to find a free plugin I came across your plug-in that killed all the other plugins.
It does exactly what I wanted and is the best $9 I have ever spent, thanks for making such a great plugin
Your plugin is ownsome ? it is simple to hide some unexpected. With Your plugin Hide admin menu and User-role-editor , i can do everything i want about user role.
Proudly made by the author of WordPress Meta Box Plugin.
December 14, 2020 (Version 2.1.9)
* Improvement: WordPress 5.6 Support
September 20, 2016 (Version 2.1.8)
* Add: Better messages for User Experience Improvement * Improvement: WordPress 5.0 Compatibility Update
December 10, 2015 (Version 2.1.7)
* Improvement: WordPress 4.4 Compatibility Updates
November 23, 2015 (Version 2.1.6)
* Improvement: WordPress 4.3 Compatibility Test & Updates
February 5, 2015 (Version 2.1.5)
* Improvement: Better explanation for checkboxes
January 4, 2014 (Version 2.1.4)
* Fix: Compatible with Contact Form 7, Avada theme and Gravity Forms
October 25, 2013 (Version 2.1.3)
* Improvement: Now hidden menus, submenus are no accessible, e.g. when hide menus, submenus, users can't access them even they know correct URLs
July 16, 2013 (Version 2.1.2)
* Fix: Can hide menus, submenus added with user level, not capability, like WordPress Mobile Pack plugin
July 15, 2013 (Version 2.1.1)
* Fix: Works with GravityForms now
December 3, 2012 (Version 2.1)
* Improvement: Allow settings for network-wide * Improvement: Import/export settings for network * Improvement: Auto update * Improvement: Add Vietnamese language
September 2, 2012 (Version 2.0.1)
* Improvement: Hide admin bar items in the front-end
August 26, 2012 (Version 2.0)
* Add: Allow to hide admin bar items * Improvement: Optimize plugin file loading, thus increase website performance * Improvement: Change textdomain to string, to make it work properly * Improvement: Reformat code to a better coding standard, improve code quality * Improvement: Better and stronger OOP code * Improvement: Highly improve UI and UX, easier to use
June 27, 2011 (Version 1.1)
* Improvement: Better code formatting * Improvement: Change methods to static * Improvement: Change the way plugin handle priorities
June 14, 2011 (Version 1.0.0)
* Initial Release