WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs is a clean, simple and light weight plugin which lets you customize WooCommerce myaccount tabs and convert them into ajax tabs.
As of WooCommerce 2.6+, the “My Account” links are shown in form of tabs. These tabs link to individual pages instead of inline content. This is where the plugin comes into action. Users can navigate through tab links without page refresh. The tab contents are fetched through ajax request and served on same page. Once all tabs are loaded, the plugin saves tab content and serves it without making duplicate ajax call. Thus, users can navigate through tabs multiple times without any load on server.
With WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs Plugin, you can easily customize myaccount tabs and add new tabs of your choice. The new custom tabs can be re-ordered using drag and drop sortable list. Furthermore, the tab content supports template overriding. i.e. if you wish to use custom php code in myaccount tabs, simply copy the php files in theme with same endpoint name and the plugin will detect it. The built in content area for tabs support HTML and Shortcodes.
The plugin works seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce and any decently coded theme. The total size of assets used in this plugin is no more than 60KB (out of which 28KB is the preloader image). It can be a good choice to give your visitors a good user experience, especially when you get a lot of traffic and server load.
Live demo: Log in to the live demo using following details:
If you are unable to log in, kindly register a new account using registration form on live demo. After logging in, check the ajax tabs on page. That is the actual functionality of plugin.
- Fully compatible with WordPress 5.7.x and WooCommerce 5.1.0+
- Works with all standard themes and decently coded premium themes
- Converts WooCommerce my account tabs into ajax tabs
- 3 tab styles (Default, classic and flat)
- Vertical tab orientation supported for all styles
- Automatically converts extra tabs into a more link submenu – New
- Saves tab content for multiple tab navigation per session. (No repeated ajax calls)
- Customize my account tabs – New
– Add unlimited new tabs of your choice
– Reorder tab positions using drag and drop sortable UI
– Delete tabs of your choice or re add them any time
– Add custom content for tabs. (Supports HTML, shortcodes and complex markup)
– Override tab content by copying endpoint php file in theme
– Re order WooCommerce default endpoints by deleting them from WooCommerce settings and re adding via this plugin
- Unbranded plugin settings page
- Option for enabling or disabling ajax feature
- Custom image preloader option
- Custom error message via plugin settings
- Admin can set ajax timeout via plugin settings
- Built in CSS styling for tab navigation. (Styles can be disabled from plugin settings)
- Fully compatible with “YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page” plugin
- Fully Compatible with Visual Composer content, Revolution Slider, etc. in my account content added via “YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page” plugin.
- Compatible with YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking plugin
- Compatible with WoodMart Theme’s custom dashboard links
- Localization ready with sample .pot file included
- Supports languages with RTL orientation
- Works on all modern browsers and IE9+ that support history API
- Step by step documentation guide and installation manual
- Dedicated support on time
All support is provided via comments section and email. For any questions related to the plugin or general query, feel free to email me from my profile page message box at http://codecanyon.net/user/saurabhsharma, or comment on the item comments section. I would be glad to respond. Thank you for browsing the plugin.
For installation and setup, please refer to the documentation/index.html file inside your
main download archive.
= Apr 03, 2021 - v2.3.0 = * Fixed active tab class for tabs created using YITH Myaccount plugin * Ensured compatibility with WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1.0
= Nov 24, 2020 - v2.2.0 = * Updated core files as per WooCommerce 4.7.0 * Ensured compatibility with WordPress 5.5.3+ and WooCommerce 4.7.0
= Oct 16, 2019 - v2.1.0 = * Added support for renaming and re-ordering native tabs - See documentation's FAQ section for details on how to rename and reorder native tabs
= July 27, 2019 - v2.0.0 = * Added option for disabling more link - See Settings > SS Ajax Tabs Settings > Display > More link * Removed horizontal scrollbar from tab navigation when more link disabled
= July 17, 2019 - v1.9.2 = * Fixed: More button text made translation ready
= May 24, 2019 - v1.9.1 = * Fixed: More link shall hide when plugin's CSS is disabled
= May 21, 2019 - v1.9.0 = * Ensured compatibility with WooCommerce 3.6.x and WordPress 5.2 * Added "More Link" to the Horizontal tabs - Adapts to the available tab nav width and automatically moves extra links into the submenu dropdown
= Jan 13, 2019 - v1.8.1 = * Added support for group endpoints in YITH Customize Myaccount Tabs Plugin - Supports AJAX loading on submenu items of YITH generated tabs
= June 17, 2018 - v1.8.0 = * Added option for disabling auto flushing of rewrite rules - See Settings > SS Ajax Tabs Settings > Custom Tabs - Auto flushing is resource consuming, so this feature will reduce server load - Permalinks can be flushed manually inside Settings > Permalinks > Save Changes
= May 15, 2018 - v1.7.10 = * Fixed: WPML Translated pages not showing in page list of plugin settings
= March 16, 2018 - v1.7.9 = * Added option for excluding tab links from ajax (Settings > SS Ajax Tabs Settings > General)
= March 09, 2018 - v1.7.8 = * Fixed compatibility with WooCommerce Memberships plugin - Removed ajax loading for "Back to memberships" link of the Membership plugin
= March 03, 2018 - v1.7.7 = * Added option for specifying custom link selectors for ajax loading (Settings > SS Ajax Tabs Settings > General) * Fixed: Compatibility with WoodMart Theme
= Feb 26, 2018 - v1.7.6 = * Added option to disable caching of tab content (Settings > SS AJax Tabs Settings > General) * Added sub-menu link for plugin settings inside WooCommerce main menu