Google Maps Listings Scraper
Scrape information about business listings from Google Maps into Excel easily containing business name, complete address, email address (new), phone number, ratings, reviews, location, website and more.
See product video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K6-wGWox7w.
- Scrape business name
- Scrape plus code
- Scrape complete address
- Scrape email address (new)
- Scrape phone number
- Scrape ratings & reviews
- Scrape location & website
- Scrape top image link
- Scrape claimed status
- Export data to Excel
See README.pdf file inside main archive. The purchase code can only be activated on one computer. If you change or update your computer in future, please use https://envato.syncloudsoft.com/reset.php to unlock your purchase code.
For technical support (only after sales), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For pre-sales enquiries, please use the comments section.
Source code is not included with any of the license variants.
2.5.2 – 28/03/2021
- Fix as per new maps UI design.
2.5.1 – 08/01/2021
- Fix related to consent modal in EU.
2.5.0 – 07/01/2021
- Make links columns clickable.
- Fix claim status in export.
2.4.1 – 04/01/2021
- Restore original link grabbing as fallback.
2.4.0 – 01/01/2021
- Improve email lookup from website.
- Improve website lookup in case of subdomains.
- Skip ads to avoid duplicate.
- Scrape claim status, plus code and image.
2.3.0 – 31/10/2020
- Optimise build to eliminate false warnings.
2.2.0 – 03/06/2020
- Implement chrome driver auto-update.
2.1.2 – 02/06/2020
- Fix localisation issue.
2.1.1 – 02/06/2020
- Fix related to new Google maps interface.
2.1.0 – 24/05/2020
- Debug logging for better support.
2.0.1 – 21/05/2020
- Updated to use chromedriver v83.
2.0.0 – 16/05/2020
- Fresh, new user interface.
- Faster scraping speed.
1.1.3 – 11/04/2020
- Chrome driver updated to v81.
1.1.2 – 09/04/2020
- Fixed “not responding” issue when scraping emails.
Names and logos used are property of their respective owners. This tool is not affiliated with any brand or website. Buyer must use the software responsibly and adhere to the website terms or usage policy (or whatever applicable). This tool automates a natural human’s behaviour to save his/her time in manually collecting PUBLICLY AVAILABLE data and we do not take responsibility on how the buyer uses this software.