Multi-X Bar is an advanced multifunctional navigation bar for your WordPress websites. It is modular system that allows to place not only navigation menu, but also any functional modules. By default, it has 8 customizable modules such as: subscription form, contact form, social sharing module, widget area module, accurate linking module, login box module, social icons and search box. As an administrator you can customize each module and their sequences, set desired menu structure and adjust whole bar by selecting suitable theme and setting responsive and appearance parameters. As a developer you can create any functional module and release it as separate plugin (Multi-X Bar has set of hooks to integrate new modules). Create comfortable browsing environment on your website. Users will appreciate it.
Version 2.40 released. Improved responsiveness. Updated Font Awesome to latest version. If you use free add-ons, please update them too.
You can check two demos:
- Nice CSS3 navigation bar: shadows, gradients, etc.
- WordPress native menu manager: create menu structure with WordPress native menu manager.
- Modular system: add available functional modules to the bar.
- Font Awesome supported: over 360 awesome icons.
- 2 appearance modes: always on top and on scroll down.
- 2 positions: you can stick bar to the top/bottom edge of window.
- 2 color themes: set desired color theme that match your website design.
- Free Custom Theme: set any color of Multi-X Bar (gradient will be calculated automatically) as well as any background image.
- Responsive design: support low resolution screens.
- 60+ settings options: customize Multi-X Bar as you wish.
- 8 embedded functional modules: subscription form, contact form, social sharing module, widget area module, accurate linking module, login box module, social icons and search box.
- Subscription Form module: place opt-in form on bar.
- AJAX-ed opt-in form: modern opt-in form.
- Collect contact details: store contact details in database.
- CSV Export: all data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Enable/disable “Name” field: collect either names/e-mails or emails only.
- MailChimp supported: contact details can be submitted to MailChimp through their API.
- iContact supported: contact details can be submitted to iContact too.
- Contact Form module: place contact form on bar.
- Modern Contact form: HTML5+CSS3 AJAX-ed contact form.
- E-mail confirmation: plugin sends confirmation to users once they submitted info through contact form.
- Save all submitted data: all data is saved in database.
- Thanksgiving message: set thanksgiving message.
- Native wp_mail() function: confirmations and notifications are sent using native wp_mail() function, so you can adjust it with 3rd party plugins.
- Invisible spam protection: do not disturb users with captchas.
- Widgets module: add any widgets to widgets module.
- Free Widget Areas Pack: add up to 10 widget areas to Multi-X Bar.
- Free Simple Links Pack: add up to 10 iconic links directly to Multi-X Bar.
- Social Sharing module: add share buttons from popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+).
- Social Icons module: add links to your social profiles on bar.
- RSS icon: add RSS icon on menu bar.
- Social Icons: add desired social icons on menu bar (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+).
- Search Box module: hide/show search box on bar.
- Accurate Linking module: accurate link contains current scrolling position.
- Login Box module: users can enter their account with ease.
- Drag & Drop customization: activate and sort functional modules as you wish.
- Scroll On Top button: smooth scrolling to the top.
- Your own logo: replace home button by your own logo.
- Flexible bar height: set desired Multi-X Bar height.
- Enable/disable bar for guests/users/admins: you can do it too.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Easy to use: plugin starts working after activation.
- Set of hooks to integrate new modules: create any functional module and release it as separate plugin (for developers).
- Set of hooks to create new themes: create new themes and release it as separate plugin (for developers).
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check or WP_DEBUG.
- Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu “Multi-X Bar” in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Multi-X Bar >>> Settings” and do required settings.
- Go to menu manager “Appearance >>> Menus” and assign desired menu structure to Multi-X Bar.
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.