Quickly and easily accept payments on your website using PayPal Standard. You can accept one time payments, recurring payments, and even create and send simple invoices that can be paid using the payment terminal. There is also a secure admin page where you can view and manage all of your payments, subscriptions, items, invoices, settings, etc.
- PHP 5.2 or higher
- MySQL Database
- PDO must be enabled (This is most likely already enabled on your server, but you can contact your hosting provider if you are unsure)
- PayPal account
- Accept one time payments as well as recurring payments (subscriptions).
- Specify the terms for recurring payments, such as length and interval, in the admin area.
- Offer a free trial on subscriptions and specify the length of the trial in the admin area.
- Customers can view their own subscriptions online.
- Create and send simple invoices that customers can view and pay online.
- Multiple currency options make it easy to accept payments in your desired currency.
- Accept payments (PayPal and Credit Card) through PayPal Standard.
- Fully responsive design works and looks great on desktops, tablets and smartphones.
- View and manage all payments and subscriptions in the secure admin area.
- Allow customers to enter in a custom payment amount or show a list of pre-defined items for sale.
- Generate unique URLs that allow you to have an item pre-selected on the payment page.
- View and manage your items for sale in the secure admin area.
- Option to show or hide the billing address fields. (enable/disable in admin)
- Option to show or hide the payment description field. (enable/disable in admin)
- Automaticly redirect non-http requests to https. (enable/disable in admin)
- Email notifications for payments, subscriptions, and subscription cancellations are sent to the customer and the administrator.
- Easily switch between production and sandbox environments in the admin area.
- Fast one page installation wizard makes getting started extremely easy.
- Built with modern technologies and resources while maintaining the highest quality standards.
PayPal Demo Email: email@example.com
PayPal Demo Password: aBc123!@
Please see the “Support” tab at the top of this page to see our support policies.
v1.3 – June 29th, 2016
- Implemented CSRF protection to prevent unauthorized requests
- Minor bug fixes
v1.2 – August 27th, 2015
- Minor bug fix
v1.1 – July 6th, 2015
- Minor bug fixes
v1.0 – February 18th, 2015
- Initial release