Tested with WHMCS.7.10 & WP 5.4 Current Version. 3.5-revision.0
The single most factor behind WP-WHMCS integration efforts is giving users a better ordering/buying experience. It is how visitors converts to customers.
If you use WordPress & WHMCS, then WHMCS Cart & Order Pages (WCOP), can be your best choice for your WHMCS Checkout for WordPress needs.
WHMCS Cart & Order Pages (WCOP) have beautifully designed order pages & cart, which are feature-rich, user-friendly and functional.
WCOP offers 7 different WHMCS Order Page templates/workflows to offer WHMCS checkout within WordPress, including its famous one-page checkout.
Celebrating 3 Years of Customer Trust and Periodic Updates
With WCOP you can achieve 3 goals resulting in more sales
1. Consistent Order Process:Usually WHMCS links in WP will redirect to WHMCS for product configuration, and final checkout, with this WCOP, you can do everything within WP.
2. Add Multiple Products:It is not easy for users to order the product first time from your WP site, get redirect to WHMCS and there they select for more products (this involves them in two different environments). Let your users add multiple products to the cart while browsing your WordPress site, An authentic shopping experience
3. WHMCS Cart within WordPress:Manage current orders through shopping cart visible throughout the WP site.
Support for Industry Leading Page Builders
WHMCS One Page Checkout
Increase your online conversion rate and eCommerce revenue with a powerful one-page checkout for WHMCS. The fully responsive checkout is optimized to simplify and expedite the purchasing process.
The One Page Checkout optimizes the checkout process for your WHMCS to be simple and responsive for users on any devices. By reducing the steps needed to submit an order, customers are more likely to complete the process and thereby increase your online profits and conversion rate.
One page comes with 6 different templates, some templates below
Multistep template on a single page, hide steps that you do not need.
Bold is a multistep template on single page with bold interface, it is also multistep template
Ease is a single page template, with order summry on left, and all other steps in main area.
One page checkout features
- Optional top navigation allows the user to seamlessly navigate between sections.
- Two templates to choose from (standard order template or one page order template)
- Hide unwanted sections to keep the order process slick and clean. You can hide Products section, Additional Services, Add-ons, Hide Promo code etc
- Use service groups or ids to filter from services to order
- Filter out non-domain products, when the customer selects domain first.
Standard Order Page WHMCS Template for WordPress
This is WordPress implementation of standard WHMCS order form template. It works exactly the same as WHMCS Standard except for everything is performed within WordPress. It offers additional customization features common to WCOP.
Features of WordPress WHMCS Order Templates
- Option to change currency within the WP website.
- Auto apply promo code for your campaigns.
- Fully responsive WHMCS order page template (WHMCS checkout from)
- Display WHMCS cart count and details within WordPress header
- Customized templates in an efficient way, saving your customizations during updates.
- Native WordPress techniques used, easy to customize using custom CSS.
- Ajax based carts
- Complete domain search, Domain registration, Transfer features.
- Supports Product Configurable Options, Add-ons, and Custom Fields.
- Supports new client sign ups along with client custom fields.
- All order page WHMCS templates are completely based on WHMCS-API
- All order pages template WHMCS response templates
- Customizable WHMCS cart template to show in WP header.
Why web hosting companies need WHMCS Order Cart integration with WordPress?
When you use WHMCS with WordPress, your products on sales pages in WordPress and are linked to WHMCS. When a user clicks buy button, the user is redirected to WHMCS. If a customer needs to add another product he will either user WHMCS for it (which will offer a different experience than WordPress), or he will have to come back all the way
So customer ends up in
- Buying the product from WP but configures in WHMCS
- Buying the first product in WP, but rest in WHMCS
As a result, the buyer feels uncomfortable with switching between WHMCS and WordPress and result in purchase abandonment.
Provide customers with a more consistent experience purchase experience with WordPress. This can be easily achieved with WHMCS Cart & Order Pages for WordPress.
We specializes in making responsive Order Process & Cart WHMCS Templates for WordPress
The traditional techniques of modifying premium WHMCS themes/templates to match order processes with your WordPress site is outdated now. With this WHMCS Plugin, you can have Custom WHMCS Template for ordering pages within WordPress site. This solution has every tool to make WHMCS shopping cart experience seamlessly integrate with your complex WordPress theme.
If you are using a Tokenized Payment gateway, you will not be able to save customers billing information during the order for any of WHMCS order form templates. The customer will be taken to invoice page, where he will pay (just like third-party gateways).
WHMPress – WHMCS WP Integration Stack
WHMPress – WHMCS WP Integration Stack, is a series of plugins designed and built for web hosts who sell with WHMCS & WordPress as frontend. Each plugin works independently and yet collaborates with other WHMPress plugins when installed.
There are three plugins and one Addon in WHMPress Integration Stack.
- WHMCS Sale Pages for WordPress
- WHMCS Cart & Order Pages
- WHMCS Client Area Plugin
- WHMCS Sliders & Comparison Tables (Addon for Sale Pages)
WHMCS Cart & Order Pages is under active development and we welcome all the feedback from web hosts. Bugs and suggestions are quickly responded by our support and tech. team.
3.4-revision-3 - Make WCOP compatible with Elementor 3.4-revision-2 05-08-2019 - hide product step 2nd step, if product is passed and parameter is set. - move coupon on summary side. - include product description in summary if parameter is set. 3.4-revision-1 31-07-2019 - Translate Final_Price, Base_price 3.4-revision-0 5-9-2019 - .00 issue fix - templates bugs fix 3.4 4-23-2019 - Bold Template Improve - Single Page parameters implement by Get method (Pass through URL) - Custom Product Label implement by passing through URL - Get invoice id and print it on order completion page - Updating rotation on single page bold template - One Time summery generation implemented - Order completion custom message with placeholders implemented. - Hidden configuration option bug fix. 3.3 revision-0 4-13-2019 - Template improve for creativeON 3.3 3-27-2019 - Implement new template 06_sleek - Improve other templates - Edit domain feature 3.2 revision-2 3-19-2019 - Order summery not generating issue fixed in single page templates. (Reason: Change the name of templates) 3.2 revision-1 3-13-2019 - Single page not loading bug fixed. 3.2 revision-0 3-5-2019 - Scroll on top at order complete 3.2 - shortcode js button for wp classic mode 3.1-revision-1 - Fusion Builder and VC implemtation improved. - minimal single page template added. 3.1-revision-0 - Swedish translation - Templates name change - Templates bug fixes 3.1 - Compatible with fusion builder and wp bakery 3.0 - Tax issue fixed - Debug log feature implemented - New single page templates implemented 2.7.4 revision-1 - EPP code in single page checkout implemented 2.7.4 revision-0 - Applied url promo code in single page checkout 2.7.4 - Scroll down bug fix - Strip spaces from domain search for both product domain and check domain (standard) - Compatibility confirmed with WordPress 5 2.7.1 - Bug Fixes - Translations 2.7 Releasing domain first template - Custom Order completion messages implemented - Code conversion, scripts implemented - Hide discount options in order processing 2.6.6 domain first template implemented 2.6.5 Compatibility ensured with PHP 7.2 Compatibility ensured with WHMCS 7.5 2.6.4-revision.3 - Fixed Tax double show issue 2.6.4-revision.2 - Several tweaks 2.6.3-revision.1 - Taxes finalized, WCOM updated along with other improvements. 2.6.2-revision.1 - Country taxes implemented in WCOM and single page 2.6.2 - helper updated. 2.6.0-revision.7 - Updated language files. 2.6.0-revision.6 - Fixed verification issue with the new name 2.6.0-revision.5 - custom templates form theme folders implemented - templates are now in their own folder - option added to ignore SSL warnings 2.6.0-revision.4 - Fixed bug in debug showing the warning for WCOM - tweaked order process shortcode 2.6.0-revision.2 - several tweaks -2.6.0-revision.1 - modified to support styles - simple_1 style implimented for whmpress_cart_single_page 2.6.0 - plugin verification added - single page order implemented - multi-domain orders implemented with new domain search ajax extended shortcode - custom invoice templates implemented - WCOM updated - new whmpress helper 2.5.4-revision.5 - registration implemented 2.5.4-revision.4 - The basic order process is now the same as that of WCAP - Admin settings and pages improved for better customer experience 2.5.4-revision.2 - WCOM updated - Billing cycles separated to ensure responsiveness - missing templates included in helper 2.5.4-revision.1 - configure-product product selections tabs do not respond when loaded with Ajax 2.5.4 - gateway selection is now on the checkout page - terms and services for existing customers fixed - product services links pages - Free domain bug - merchant gateway interface improved - translations optimized 2.5.3-revision.1 - Added invoice POPUP/ New tab option/ Minimal invoice options - Fixed Terms of service, bug 2.3.1 - WCOM updated 2.3 - code-refactored - all previous code now works with common library 2.2.4 - updated whcom with new shortcode, [whcom_order_process] 2.2.3 - may change gateway form fixed - Admin panel > explain merchant gateway - bug fixed (in CAP) when both COP/CAP are installed - Typos fixed. 2.2.1 - Bug fixes > Domain field now prefilled - Optional fields marked correctly for user registration - Cards dropdown - The payment gateway is being updated in the client profile. 2.2 - HTML/ CSS optimized - WCOM updated 2.1 - Added single page order 2.0 - WCOP + WHMCS template matched - WCOM updated with the main page - Few bugs removed - Exactly matched to WHMCS - A few refinements in the admin section - WCOM name/text updated 1.3.6 - All commonly used languages added 1.3.5 - dutch language file added - 1.3 - WCOP is now standalone (WHMpress is not needed for WCOP to work) - WHMPress Helper is needed by WCOP to work
Table of Contents
- Celebrating 3 Years of Customer Trust and Periodic Updates
- With WCOP you can achieve 3 goals resulting in more sales
- Support for Industry Leading Page Builders
- WHMCS One Page Checkout
- One page checkout features
- Standard Order Page WHMCS Template for WordPress
- Features of WordPress WHMCS Order Templates
- Why web hosting companies need WHMCS Order Cart integration with WordPress?
- WHMPress – WHMCS WP Integration Stack