Replete Modal is a user-friendly, fully customizable, responsive jQuery popup modal to take any HTML content, including images, videos, SVG icons,forms and display it in a clean organised and responsive popup. It is easy, flexible, powerful to create professional looking popup modal. This plugin features plenty of layouts, CSS transitions, SVG Icons, and animations, 9 Position, 40+ animations, 5 Overlay, 10 Modal Layouts, 10 Modal Types, 35+ SVG Icons and much more.
Replete Modal is a great way to display your message. You can display banners, newsletter signups, contact forms, special offer display, images, iframe, video, maps with pleasing animations and effects.
Wide range of options
Replete Modal comes with a wide range of available options, which you can combine together and achieve pleasing effects easily without any coding knowledge.
- 40+ Animations
- 10+ Modal Layouts
- 5 overlay options
- 35+ SVG icons
- 20+ quick start demos
- Duration and delay options
- Advanced configuration options
Replete Modal is made for ease of use so that you can quick start it in a matter of minutes. Copy or replicate one of the demo, insert your elements, set-up plugin configurations and you should have a nice looking modal set up on your site.
Usages & Examples
Replete Modal can be used for any purpose like displaying contact form to setting up newsletter or playing a video. You get a basic, cluster free modal layout in which you insert your custom elements in a matter of minutes. Here are some common usages of replete modal :
- Signup – Login forms
- Contact and feedback forms
- Newsletter signup form
- Popup banners and advertisements
- Images showcase
- Navigations and buttons
- Special notifications and messages
- Videos and maps
- Any iframe, embed or object element
- And much more…
- Added Callback example - On Page Load Example Added - On Mouse Out Of Screen Example Added - Delay issue resolved - Documentation Updated
- Remote scroll to top bug - Form submission examples added - Minor changes in CSS for better responsiveness - Updated documentation
- For small screen, Modal will be scrollable. - Custom cookies implementation - Minor changes in HTML structure of Modal - Updated documentation
- Resolved Firefox browser window event handling issue. - Changed youtube and vimeo integration. [More information in the documentation] - Updated Documentation
- Fixed responsive issue for default width. - Allowed YouTube & Vimeo video to be played using just video ID. [More info in documentation] - Added separate examples of each modal type. - Updated documentation
- Initial release