Welcome to UTLIMATE BARCODE GENERATOR!
New barcode generator version 3.0
This project is a neat effort of creating a class that enables all kind of operations related to BarCodes, QRCodes, DataMatrix and PDF417 using simple code and API. No need to rely on external API… You can have your own API NOW!
Today is quite easy to find a qrcode generator, or a qrcode class, or even maybe some codebar generator or class. But what about a class to handle all of them? What about a class that allows us to create a image, force download or save to a location with only three lines of code?
So here are all the features:
- 9 QRCode types: Link, SMS, Email, Phone Number, VCard, meCard, Wifi, Geolocation and Bulk Text.
- 10 Barcode types: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, POSTNET, CODABAR and ISBN
- NEW ON V3.0 Datamatrix code generator.
- NEW ON V3.0 PDF417 code generator.
- NEW ON V3.0 Option to show or hide the data in 1D Barcodes.
- All barcodes are generated by code. No external API usage
- After class initialize, one line of code does all the necessary steps and configuratios to generate code.
- Configuration of size and colors on the same one line of code generating the code.
- 12 methods. Generate, force download and save, for every type of code.
- 1 PHP processor file to generate codes via POST or GET. API USAGE.
- Support for AJAX querys via POST or GET to processor file
- Clean and well documented code.
UPDATE Version 3.0 (22/11/2011)
- Datamatrix code generator.
- PDF417 code generator.
- Option to show or hide the data in 1D Barcodes.
UPDATE Version 2.0 (20/10/2011)
- QRCode generation no longer relies on Google API. Complete stand alone app
- QRCodes now accept color setup
- QRCodes now accept margin setup
- QRCOdes now accept Error Correction Level setup
UPDATE Version 1.2 (10/10/2011)
- TYPO: LINE #2466 – there was a comma missing on function _generate_save_qrimage()
UPDATE Version 1.1 (07/10/2011)
- TYPO: Geolocation was sending sms
- BUG: Function error() was not displaying correctly
- IMPROVEMENT: All functions related to QRCodes I’ve set up minimum default margin of 1, to avoid GoogleCharts API margin incongruences bug