A must have WooCommerce extension that allows your site customers to check whether a product of your shop can be delivered to their desired shipping location or not. Our plugin provides 6 different methods by which admin can easily create & save their delivery areas in the back-end. When a product is enquired for delivery from front-end by the user, the user’s provided zip-code is searched/matched in all saved delivery areas and a Yes / No message is displayed to user accordingly on the front-end.
Every big E-Commerce website of the world offer this functionality to their customers, you can go to their product page and you’ll see a text box asking for zip-code to confirm delivery even before proceeding towards order. For Woo Commerce websites, we’ve develop this plugin so that you can also provide the same rich user experience to your customers.
We also offer premium extentions / add-ons of our WooCommerce Delivery Area Plugin that implements additonal & useful & much needed functionalities. These add-ons works smoothly with our main plugin to produce very useful output / content / information.
We do lots of customisation to all of our plugins present in our portfolio to meet specific needs / requirements / business goals of our customers. Feel free to discuss about your customisation requirements by contacting us Here or you can drop an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will get back to you asap.
- Five modes for specifying product delivery area through backend for your woocommerce products.
- Define delivery area by specifying zip codes directly.
- Define delivery area by drawing polygon shape on google map in backend.
- Define a whole country as delivery area for your woocommerce store.
- Define a whole continent as delivery area for your woocommerce store.
- Define a whole sub continent as delivery area for your woocommerce store.
- Country Restriction – Some very few places of different countries has same zip code areas. If your product delivery area falls under such category, you can enable country restriction feature from backend by specifying your country. Enabling this feature will return faster results on the front end and avoid any confliction with other place having the same zip code. Not mandatory to enable this feature.
- Ability to relate specified delivery areas with selected products or all products.
- Ability to display zip code search box on product page, shop page, cart page and checkout page.
- This Plugin creates a new tab “Product Availability” next to default tabs on every product detail page to display customers all product delivery area for that current product.
- Tab consists of a google map which displays different polygon shapes that represent product delivery areas for that current product.
- UI aspects of polygon shapes are manageable from the backend. Like background-color,color,stroke color etc. Admin can change the look and feel of polygons from backend.
- Tab also consist of zip code listing for current product where product is available for shipping.
- Auto suggest provided on product availability google map for ease of use to quickly locate a location.
- Product availability map settings are fully manageable from backend.
- Apply Snazzy Maps styles to your product availability map to make it more customer engaging.
- Ability to display product availability status for each product individually on the checkout page, based on the zip code provided in the default woo-commerce check out form. So that customer can decide before placing an order.
- Ability to stop the default checkout process if any one of the products added to the cart is not available to be shipped to the location of which user has provided zip code in the checkout form of Woo-commerce. Using this feature admin can stop taking wrong orders. The restriction is applied in the default checkout process and a proper notification message is displayed to the user for what has happened.
- Manage errors / notification messages through backend.
- UI aspects of product availability form can be managed from backend including background-color,color etc.
- Easy to use backend interface.
- Maps are 100% responsive and tested on real devices.
- Extensible woo commerce extension that provides some hooks to change its default functionality.
- Fix : Order duplicated issue with some particular WooCommerce themes. - New : Language files updated.
- New : Displayed delivery area checking form on category archive page. - New : Fixed zip-code issue with spaces
- New : Separate manageable error messages for WooCommerce pages. - New : Fixed issue with Stripe Payment Gateway
- Fixed : Map bound issue with global delivery area map. - Fixed : Issue of delivery checking in case of variable product. - New : Integrated custom marker images for global and product page map. - New : Displayed circle as delivery area if range option is used in collection. - New : Dynamic placeholders for search box.
- Fixed wildcard character issue. - Fixed bound issue with a global map. - Fixed global map center issue. - Fixed notices related to the default template. - Tools module integrated to reset the plugin settings
- New - Maps Language Setting added. - Fix - Wildcard Search Improved.
- Fix - PHP Warnings removed in some cases.
- Improve - Envato Coding Standard requirement applied.
Fix - Maps in Product Tab is responsive.
Fix - IE Rendering issue is fixed.
- New - Order restriction by distance from store location on woocommerce pages.
-Validation error resolved
- New - Admin can specify their store location and kilometers range in back-end in which they provide product delivery. Its a new criteria of specifying delivery area rule for your store. - New - URL redirection instead of displaying delivery can be done / can't be done messages. - New - Admin can now take backups of their created collections. They can import / export collections from back-end. - New - Admin can optionally restrict google auto-suggest on front-end to display places of any one specific country.
- Fix - PHP 7 Compatible issue fixed.
- Fix - Issue of redirect click of the polygon without configuring polygon link - Fix - Fixed zipcode testing button hide issue with the Flatsome theme. - New - New controls for update placeholder of shortcode delivery area form - Deleted - Removed All String from checkout and cart message in Delivery area pro - Improvement - Fallback method for getting an address on the checkout page
- Fix - Compatiblity issue with multi-site setup is resolved.
- New - Responsive Templates For Delivery Area Enquiry Form. - New - Google addresses autosuggest feature on shipping and billing address. - New Different controls for displaying markers and drawings on product availability map.
- New - Ability to set products by category to the collection. - New - Setup zip code using wildcard. - New - Show all delivery areas on a map using shortcode. - New - On checkout page, Check availability by address or zip code.
- New - Show/hide Product enquiry Form, Product Availability Map for some specific products. - New - Show Product enquiry form using Shortcode. - New - Ability to pickup user's current location. - Improve - New UI for Backend Forms & Pages. - New - Assign product to collections directly from Product Edit Screen. - New - WPML Compatible.
All current customers and future customers are encouraged to send us features they want to see in the next version. We’re very passionate about this product and are dedicated to making it valuable for everyone.
Table of Contents
- Premium & Useful Add-Ons For Enhancing User Experience!
- Customisation Services
- Version 2.0.7
- Version 2.0.6
- Version 2.0.5
- Version 2.0.4
- Version 2.0.3
- Version 2.0.2
- Version 2.0.1
- Version 2.0.0
- Version 1.1.1
- Version 1.1.0
- Version 1.0.9
- Version 1.0.8
- Version 1.0.7
- Version 1.0.6
- Version 1.0.5
- Version 1.0.4
- Version 1.0.3
- Version 1.0.2
- Version 1.0.1