Earlier it required you to know at least the basics of HTML and CSS, or to deal with PHP sometimes.
Now you can do all of this and even more using this module that enables you to do numerous actions like adding unlimited menus and sub-menu items, identifying when and to whom each item will be displayed, add translations to several languages from the same place, changing the order of menu items using Drag-Drop technique, and many more, all of this can be done easily only with few clicks.
- Add Unlimited Menus and Sub-menu links
- Compatible with WHMCS Six and Five Templates
- Compatible with Custom Templates
- Change menu links ordering with Drag-and-Drop
- Add translation to each item easily
- Add additional attributes to each menu link
- Add core system URL from categorized lists, or external URL
- Add icon to each menu item
- Display stats inside menu links number (ex. Total Active Services, Open Tickets, Due Invoices, etc)
- Visibility Options, Choose when to display specific menu links
- Open URL in the same window or in new window
- Install WHMCS default menu links with one click
- Well Documented
- How to install and use video tutorials
- Automatically integrates with WHMCS default navbars with only one click (since v1.2.0)
WHMCS v6 or higher
- WHMCS v6., v7.1., v7.2., v7.3., v7.4., v7.6., v7.7., v7.8.
- PHP 5.6, PHP 7, PHP 7.3.
Version 184.108.40.206 (12 November 2019):
Fixed Client groups doesn't show up when adding new menu item.
Version 220.127.116.11 (19 September 2019):
Added compatibility for WHMCS v7.8.
Version 18.104.22.168 (20 July 2019):
Added compatibility for WHMCS Control theme.
Version 1.6.2 (27 December 2017):
Version 1.6.1 (26 November 2017):
Fix: Database error when deactivate and activate the module again
Version 1.6.0 (24 November 2017):
Improvement: WHMCS Primary/Secondary navbars will be created with translations instead of system default language only.
Version 1.5.0 (12 September 2017):
New: Implement "Store" menu item Ensure WHMCS v7.2.3 compatibility Minor improvements Documentation Updated
Version 1.3.1 (24 April 2017):
Fix: error when adding new menu item in some installations
Version 1.3.0 (30 Mar 2017):
New: Menu items/links can be displayed to selected client groups only
Version 1.2.0 (10 Feb 2017):
New: added new option in menu group settings to integrate with WHMCS default Primary and Secondary navbars New: added new option in menu group settings to specify CSS class for active menu item/URL New: menu item/URL will be marked as active Minor improvements
Version 1.1.0 – (10 May 2016):
Fix: Typo in one of the URLs when you install default menu items New: Ability to display menu URL(s) only when client is registered as affiliate New: Badge display how many items in shopping cart New: Added "Security Settings" URL New: Added "View Cart" URL
Version 1.0.0 – (09 Sep 2015):
Table of Contents
- Key Features:
- Online Demo:
- Compatible with:
- Version 22.214.171.124 (12 November 2019):
- Version 126.96.36.199 (19 September 2019):
- Version 188.8.131.52 (20 July 2019):
- Version 1.6.2 (27 December 2017):
- Version 1.6.1 (26 November 2017):
- Version 1.6.0 (24 November 2017):
- Version 1.5.0 (12 September 2017):
- Version 1.3.1 (24 April 2017):
- Version 1.3.0 (30 Mar 2017):
- Version 1.2.0 (10 Feb 2017):
- Version 1.1.0 – (10 May 2016):
- Version 1.0.0 – (09 Sep 2015):