STOP ADDING YOUR IMAGES MANUALLY IN YOUR PAGE!
This is a plugin that scans a folder in your server containing images and folders.
The plugin will make a grid responsive gallery taking the folders as albums.
Put the plugin in your page once and then no more coding, you only need to take care of organizing your images in folders and if you want adding thumbnails.
There is no limit so you can keep creating folders/albums of images inside a folder inside a folder inside a folder and the plugin will read them all creating a breadcrumb at the top so you can navigate back.
This is an example of a directory that the plugin can read (as you can see you can organize your images in any way you want and the plugin will read your directory automatically):
Important: this plugin needs PHP in order to work!
I have made a PHP script that automatically generate the thumbnails for you, so you don’t have to build them with photoshop or something! you can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7nbjqv4avl2tw5/thumbmaker.zip give it a try! it is totally free (support is not included)
This plugin not only works very well, the support provided by David, the author, is fast and attentive. He really cares about his customers. I have the HTML and the WordPress versions and both are solid, do not conflict with the themes I use (The-X, all Kriesi’s themes, 3Clicks and The7, to name a few).
Opened the package; followed the installation instructions, uploaded our photos, and it works perfectly. Can’t ask for much more than that!
WOW. I’m VERY impressed with this script!!!
I’ve been buying scripts from Envato for last 8 years or so, never I had such an easy installation and perfect result as with this script.
Yes it’s a simple script, but sometimes even simpler scripts gave me a lot of headaches. This script is AWESOME!
Amazing albums with great function with an excellent customer support! Who can ask for more?
- Don’t need to code
- Scans a folder in your server and its subfolders containing images
- Infinite Levels of Albums
- Support thumbnails for the grid only to the images you want to improve performance
- .txt file support for adding youtube/vimeo videos, iframe, extra text, ratio, and more information
- If you want the plugin can pick a random image from an album to make it the folder cover image
- Each album can have different grid settings
- Accept Images of any dimensions
- Fully Responsive Grid and Lightbox
- Deep linking
- Full width, the grid will adapt to the 100% of its container if you set the width of each column to ‘auto’
- You can specify a static width for each column or specify number of columns
- Configure different layout for all kind of resolutions
- CSS3 Effects
- Searching system
- Direction aware hover effect
- Lightbox with slideshow (play, pause, auto-play)
- Easy implementation ever so you can add it to your page super fast and easy, and also make more instances very quick (just by adding a HTML line of code)
- Order the images By Name, By Date or Randomly
- Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap
- Bootstrap is not be required
- Load images in sets
- You can link to another page when you click in a thumbnail
- Free Technical Support
You can take a look to the documentation HERE
----> Update: January 31, 2020 Made a huge update, the plugin has been redesigned completely, now its based on the Media Boxes plugin So now it has tons of options and features, check the docs in order to see the new way of implementing the auto photo albums ----> Update: April 4, 2016 Updated version of imagesLoaded plugin so the images load correctly ----> Update: Dec 10, 2015 Fixed a bug with the hashtag when using new versions of Firefox ----> Update: Sep 8, 2014 Fixed some bugs with the imagesLoaded plugin in the new version of Chrome and Opera ----> Update: Nov 19, 2013 Fixed some issues with nested galleries ----> Update: October 17, 2013 Fixed some issues with the lightbox in Firefox when resizing the window ----> Update: October 2, 2013 Added some improvements to the lazy load feature and also fixed some issues with the hashtags when there's a relative path ----> Update: September 24, 2013 Fixed some issues with IE8 about the Load More button not showing up ----> Update: September 19, 2013 (just replace the CSS file) Fixed some issues with IE8 about the ratio of the images in the lightbox ----> Update: August 12, 2013 (just replace the JS folder) Added HashTags so you can share a single Album/folder with a unique URL or link. You can activate it just by passing it to the JS function like this: hashTag: true, ----> Update: August 8, 2013 (just replace the reader.php file) Fix some issues with the count in the Albums