SEO Canonical Links for Opencart allows your store to add an canonical tags at your product pages & categories to get rid of the duplicate content plenty by Google and other search engine crawls.
A canonical tag is a way of telling search engines that a specific URL represents the master copy of a page. Using the canonical tag prevents problems caused by identical or “duplicate” content appearing on multiple URLs.
Though OpenCart has in-built canonical tags, however these canonical links are not 100% as per the standards of SEO. It is evident that lot of opencart users are facing the issue of duplicate pages, duplicate title, duplicate meta-description in their google search console. This affects the website SEO and eventually page rank drops. Using this extension it is proven the issue is fixed and the issue of duplicates drops down to zero or near zero in search console.
Fully Compatible with Opencart 3.x.x.x & Opencart 2.x.x.x
Admin Panel Demo
username : demo
password : demo
Store Front Demo
Adds Canonical Tags to the following OpenCart pages:
- Product Pages
- Category Pages
- Manufacturer / Brand Pages
- Contact Page
- It help you to specify which URL that you want people to see in search results
- Multistore, Multilingual Compatibility.
- No files are overwritten
- Canonical URLs can help to better inform search engines which URLs have identical or highly similar content
- Increase Seo Score of your website.
- Add canonical tags for both products and categories.
- Prevent website to face issues like duplicate pages
- Works with OpenCart 2.x.x.x and OpenCart 3.x.x.x