userTrack is a self-hosted analytics platform, with heatmaps, session recordings, segments and more.
This is the standalone userTrack analytics version.
There is also a WordPress plugin version of userTrack analytics!
Why userTrack analytics?
userTrack analytics Features
- Small total platform files size 1MB.
- Low database usage 1MB / 100 recordings.
- Very optimized tracking, doesn’t slow down your website.
- Include tracking script size 30KB (5KB compressed).
- Click heatmaps.
- Mouse movement heatmaps.
- Scroll heatmaps.
- Downloadable heatmaps [BETA].
- Full session recordings.
- Visitors list containing:
- IP address
- Browser version
- Screen size
- Date of visit
- Visit duration
- Number of pages visited
- Visited pages path
- Custom user tags and auto-tagging
- Basic page views/visitors graph.
- Realtime number of visitors count.
- Can track multiple domains.
- Login protected admin panel.
- The ability to add userTrack users that can view data only for a specific domain.
- Different access levels for userTrack users.
- Record user mouse interactions on your website.
- You can view click heatmaps, mouse movement heatmaps, scroll heatmaps, statistics or even full recordings of user activity on your website.
The script is continuously updated based on feedback and bug reports.
- PHP (pdo_mysql extension enabled) and MySQL access on the server
- HTML5 doctype
- Google Chrome browser is required for accessing the userTrack dashboard.
- Large monitor resolution is preferred for improved experience (1080p)
- Note that the script doesn’t record interactions on iframes because those interactions are not sent to the current document by the Browser due to security reasosns
- The script is not suitable for highly-trafficked websites. Companies who offer heatmaps have a cloud network to store and process all this data and require a monthly fee based on how much you use. userTrack works even on a shared hosting, but having more then 2-3 thousand recordings may slow down the script. It is recommended to remove all old recordings once in a while.
- If a user has to log-in in order to access a specific area of the website you will not be able to view recordings on that area as long as you are not logged in as well. Also, if you are logged in as a different user you may see their actions done on your user panel.
Quick note about how we manage our CodeCanyon items
Once we launch a new item we keep improving it based on feedback, so if you buy an item as soon as it appears you will still be able to get for free all the latest versions (we will never create a new item just because it is a new and improved version, we simply update this one) and also if you ever want something included in a current item, simply send us an e-mail or post in the comment section and we will do our best to include the feature you want.
Changelog is now only updated on this page
Note that this is a very complex script and may still have some bugs, if you find any send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org .