DATABASED SERVER EDITION REQUIRES MYSQL ROOT ACCESS
Databased is a powerful database application platform. It allows you to turn a MySQL database into a beautiful and user-friendly online application. Use it to create online spreadsheets, maintain customer data, inventory data, sales data, etc.
Manage existing databases or create new ones in within seconds!
- Manage existing databases or create new ones
- Import CSV data to built new tables
- Import CSV data to add to existing tables
- Role based user management to restrict access to certain databases or tables
- Version Control stores previous values when updating a cell or record; revisions can be restored at any given moment
- Support for relation data and foreign keys; allows columns to be connected to another table restricting input for that column
- Extended search functions (combine multiple search items using “contains”, “equals”, “not contains”, “greater then”, etc)
- Uploading of files and/or images
- Private tables and/or private records
- Translation ready
- Beautiful and user-friendly design
- Built with CodeIgniter and Flat UI Pro
Supported column types
- Numbers (up to 11 digits)
- Small text (up to 255 characters)
- Big text / HTML
- Select (choose from predefined values)
Databased works great for: creating an admin panel to manage existing databases, creating online spreadsheets, share databases and/or tables with other users, maintain CRM data, track sales and/or inventory, etc
- PHP 5.1.6 (older versions might work)
- Apache web server with mod_rewrite enabled (IIS might work, but you’ll need to create a proper web.config file)
- MySQL (with support for InnoDB tables and foreign keys, without InnoDB foreign keys will be disabled)
- Root access to your MySQL server
- phpMyAdmin access to setup the initial database
- An FTP tool to upload the files
2015-02-11 (v1.4.5) - fixed: removal of auto_increment on primary key columns when renaming the column - fixed: not showing SELECT column type on the columns tab - fixed: permission issue for non-admin users when returning notes from the server - fixed: problem with importing a CSV file with less then 3 rows - fixed: bug with read only access to entire database - fixed: connections don’t update - fixed: tableTools 2 Requires Datatables 1.9 - fixed: dbmodel->exists() slow when large number of databases - fixed: can’t delete record note - improved: better table connections (proper linked data is now showing, rather then the primary ID's in data table view) - improved data collation/encoding (data and mysql) 2014-05-15 (v1.4.3) - fixed: issue with trailing “/“ (causing the data view to display “Processing” forever) 2014-05-07 (v1.4.2) - fixed: issue with viewing record as non admin user - fixed: small issue with two broken ajax URLs in the database admin panel 2014-05-04 (v1.4.1) - feature: image and file uploads - feature: displaying of HTML in data view 2014-05-01 (v1.3.2) - fixed: column type matching when creating a foreign key relation - fixed: can’t delete users - fixed: CSV data imports now compatible with private data - fixed: missing name for Column 1 when creating new table - fixed: column handling for messy column names when adding a new column - fixed: more flexible URL handling, now with or without rewrites - fixed: table updates after restoring a record revision - fixed: removed action columns from export - fixed: remove columns from new table popup - fixed: broken URL for deletion of record note - fixed: search filter broken when using tricky column names - fixed: missing SELECT column type when creating new table - feature: brute force attack protection - feature: multi language ready 2014-14-11 (v1.3.1) - fixed: can’t delete admin users - fixed: automatically showing new column details in new table popup - fixed: better support for messy database, table and column names - feature: CSV imports for new tables - feature: CSV imports for existing tables - feature: extended search functionality 2014-03-23 (v1.2.2) - fixed: missing primary key error message - fixed: prevent app from deleting main admin user - fixed: deletion of tables referenced by foreign keys, throws a proper error message 2014-03-22 (v1.2.1) - fixed: tables without primary key can not be updated - fixed: the date fields show through the connected data drop down when editing or creating record - fixed: issues when deleting records referenced by third table - fixed: take extra care when updating primary key fields - fixed: getForeignKey using $db - fixed: deleting a user role when users are assigned that role - fixed: date picker positioning issues - fixed: regular users viewing record see “array” instead of actual data - feature: implemented select columns (choose a value from several pre-defined options) - feature: private records (user roles can be set to use private records in certain tables, allowing these users access to their own data only) 2014-03-06 - fixed: bug with column positioning when updating a column - fixed: URL get parameters not being properly decoded - feature: column restrictions - feature: date columns + date pickers - fixed: backquotes for tables and columns in quotes (dbmodel, rolemodel and tablemodel) - fixed: moved action items into it’s own column rather then the primary ID column - fixed: CSFR token issue - fixed: missing data column type when creating table - fixed: missing date picker after entering the first record - fixed: bug reg deleting records on a subfolder
Table of Contents
- DATABASED SERVER EDITION REQUIRES MYSQL ROOT ACCESS
- Databased is a powerful database application platform. It allows you to turn a MySQL database into a beautiful and user-friendly online application. Use it to create online spreadsheets, maintain customer data, inventory data, sales data, etc.
- Manage existing databases or create new ones in within seconds!