WooCommerce – Minimum/Maximum Quantities extension for WooCommerce allows you to define minimum and maximum allowable product quantities per product, order or variation. It also lets you define a group quantity if your product must be bought in groups of x.
- Easy to customize, setup and use.
- Set a minimum and maximum quantity required to checkout.
- Set a minimum and maximum cost (of cart items) required to checkout.
- Exclude product from rules.
- Group of features(e.g. You must purchase in group of X).
- Support minimum and maximum rules on variation level also.
- Support minimum and maximum order items ( minimum & maximum number of products ).
- Support Group of option on Category level also.
= Version 2.0.9 (2019-11-16) = * [*] Resolved minimum quantity issue when particular variation don't have any limitation. * [+] Tested with WordPress 5.3. * [+] Tested with WooCommerce 3.8.0. = Version 2.0.8 (2019-07-28) = * [+] Resolved variable product does not set min and max quatity on variaion change. * [*] Resolved get_woocommerce_term_meta deprecated notice. = Version 2.0.7 (2018-12-12) = * [+] Added French translation. * [*] Resolved variable product step quantity not working on cart page. = Version 2.0.6 (2018-06-24) = * [*] Resolved minimum quantity validation when multiple variation purchased of same product. = Version 2.0.5 (2018-03-24) = * [*] Resovled woocommerce_price deprecated warnings * [+] Added settings for each messages. * [*] Moved product settings to separate tab.
See full change log here