Actionable Google Analytics for WooCommerce is a plugin which integrates your WooCommerce store with Google Analytics in just 5 minutes. NO CODING REQUIRED. Actionable Google Analytics enables 9 enhanced ecommerce reports in your google analytics account along with the GA tracking of audience, behavior and acquisition reports. This plugin also enables FB pixel tracking, Google Ads conversion tracking and Google Optimize integration in your store.
Based on our 10 years of analytics experience in serving top global firms, we have identified 20 custom dimensions and metrics which can be useful for any ecommerce businesses around globe.Some of the advanced tracking which is enabled by the plugin are user id tracking for cross device remarketing, client id tracking, form field tracking for checkout form effectiveness, content grouping, IP anonymization, opt out feature, product refund tracking and much more.
Let us brief you more on these capabilities so that you can start taking informed data driven decisions for your ecommerce business.
Google Analytics is a free web analytics service offered by Google which offers site owners the meaningful insights into the browsing behaviour of the users. In Google Analytics, reports are categorized into 4 sections:
1. Audience: The audience reports in Google Analytics provide insights into characteristics of users who have visited your site. Audiences in Analytics are users that you group together based on any combination of attributes that is meaningful to your business. For example, you might want to create an audience of users who have purchased in last 12 months but not in last 2 months. You can then remarket to this audience using Google Ads.
2. Acquisition: The Acquisition report in Google Analytics helps you in discovering how users arrive at your website. You can use this reports to understand whether users are coming from the organic search or paid campaigns or from any other channels. This also tells you how your different channels are performing in terms of the quality traffic on your store.
3. Behavior: The Behavior reports in Google Analytics helps you in understanding how users are interacting with your store pages, which pages are viewed the most and which pages are making your users leave your store. These insights help you in making sound technical decisions to improve on your store’s UX or to better your merchandizing efforts.
4. Conversions: This is the most important feature for the ecommerce businesses globally as it helps you understand your ecommerce business holistically. Ecommerce segment under conversions tab in Google Analytics provides you 9 enhanced ecommerce reports as explained below:
i) Overview: The Overview report lets you see the overall state of your business, and provides three categories of related metrics:
ii) Shopping Behavior Analysis: The Shopping behavior analysis report lets you see the number of sessions that included each stage of your purchase funnel. It gives you holistic view on which funnel step your site visitors are leaving you the most. The funnel steps are sessions for the site visit to product detailed views to cart abandonment to checkout abandonment to final purchase. This helps you in identifying the strengths and weaknesses in your purchase funnel.
iii) Checkout Behavior Analysis: The Checkout Behavior Analysis report lets you see how successfully your users moved through your checkout process. The checkout-funnel visualization illustrates how many users moved on from one step to the next, how many abandoned the process at each step, and how many entered the process at each step.
iv) Product Performance: The product performance report lets you see how your products are performing from two difference points of view:
Summary: Product performance in terms of revenue, price, and quantity. Includes two of the Shopping Behavior metrics.
v) Sales Performance: The Sales performance reports in Google Analytics lets you evaluate your sales data by either of 2 primary dimensions:
The Sales performance report includes the metrics like revenue, shipping, tax, refund amount, quantity, discount etc.
vi) Product List Performance: Product lists represent a logical grouping of your product on your store. The typical product lists for an ecommerce store are Category page, related products block, similar products block, any cross sell or up sell blocks, search pages etc.
This product performance report in Google Analytics lets you see how a particular product list on your store is performing with the metrics such as product list views, product list clicks or product list CTR. This helps you in better merchandizing your store for higher conversion rate.
vii) Marketing: This report lets you see performance of your internal promotion, order coupon and product coupon.
5. Custom Dimensions and Metrics: One of the most important feature of Google Analytics is creating custom dimensions and metrics. In all of the reports mentioned above Google Analytics allows sending specific data points from your store. For example, on the order confirmation page the required data points that have to be pushed are: id, affiliation, revenue, tax, shipping and coupon. Now say you want to see sales performance report based on the user role or based on the week day or based on the city, then you can create custom dimensions for user role or for week day or for city in pass that when the order confirmation page is called along with the necessary data points asked by Google Analytics. We have created 20 such custom dimensions and metrics in our extension. You can find the full list here.
Our Plugin tracks following Custom Dimensions & Metrics in your GA
Stock Status: Learn whether the product is in stock or out of stock. Keeping track of out of stock products will prevent you from acquiring traffic
on the out of stock product URLs.
Page Type: Identifies the type of the page. Example – Category Page, Product Page, etc. Helps you to compare the performance of different site
Product Discount: Getting Discount data in GA can actually help you in strategizing the discounts by analyzing the impact it is causing on the
product demand and other key metrics
Payment Method: Get insights into which Payment method (paypal, credit card, etc) is most popular for your store, which generates higher AOV and
Shipping City & Billing city: Integrates the billing city & shipping city data directly into your GA. It Helps you learn about product
demand using insights on Shipping & billing cities.
Weekday: Learn whether a transactions was completed on weekday/ weekend. Helps you in comparing Weekdays v/s Weekend Performance
Local timeslot of the day: Learn the local time slot during which maximum transactions happens on your store. This can help you improve your
marketing activities across different Geo locations.
User Type: Using this custom Dimension you will be able to differentiate users based on their checkout method. It will help you understand the
popular checkout method of your store.
Sequence at Product Page: Tracks the sequence in which products pages are viewed in a session. It will give you the idea as to which products are
viewed can be offered as a part of recommendation.
Add to Cart Button Position: The following dimension helps you understand how ‘Add to Cart’ button’s position impacts your CTR. Compare ‘Add to
Cart’ buttons position above the fold & below the fold to take important design decisions.
No. of Product in Stock: Using this custom dimensions you will be able to learn the stock availability of the product right into your Google
Analytics. Understand how showing stock quantity of the products is impacting its sales.
Time Taken to make Purchase: Learn the time taken by users to make purchase after landing on your store. It will help you make real time offers to
Time Take to add Product to Add to Cart: Learn the time taken by users to add product to cart after arriving on the product page. Insights
generated from the data will help you strategize the promotional offers.
Product Size: Track the size of the product in Google Analytics. This will help you analyze the product sales in terms of its size.
Product Review Count: Learn no. of reviews provided by users for each product. It will help you understand the relation between review count &
Product Review Score: Learn average review score for each product in Google Analytics. Understand if a review score of a product increases the
conversion rate or not? Additionally, compare the performance of products with low review score & high review score.
Total monetary value of products viewed: Learn total monetary value of product viewed by a user in a single session. It helps you understand total
monetary value of products users generally view & what value of product they end up buying.
- No of clicks on Category Pages & Product Pages: Tracks numbers of clicks that happens on Category Page & Product Page. It helps you to understand
the user engagement.
6. Advanced Tracking: Apart from the reports mentioned above Google Analytics also has advanced features like user id tracking which enables you in cross device tracking, client id tracking which helps you in creating audiences in Google Ads, content grouping from which you can create logical groups for your store like groups based on brands or categories, form field tracking which helps you see the tracking on checkout forms, IP anonymization, opt out and more. Our extension sets all these features in a single click on your store.
Our plugin enables all the above mentioned features including Google Ads conversion tracking and Facebook Pixel tracking under 5 minutes in your WooCommerce store. Our plugins for enhanced ecommerce are currently helping 30k+ ecommerce websites take data driven decisions worldwide.
- Quick and easy configuration – 5 min set up
- Audience, Behavior and Acquisition tracking in GA
- All 9 Enhanced ecommerce reports
- a.Overview report
- b.Shopping behavior analysis
- c.Checkout behavior analysis
- d.Sales performance report
- e.Product performance report
- f.Product list performance report
- g.Internal promotion report
- h.Order coupon report
- i.Product coupon report
- j.Affiliate report
- Google Ads conversion tracking
- FB Pixel tracking
- Google Optimize integration
- Use your own GTM with our Plugin
- IP anonymization
- Opt out feature
- Consent/opt in feature
- User id tracking
- Client id tracking
- Content grouping
- Form field tracking
- Product refund tracking in GA
- 20 Custom Dimensions and Metrics
- Free 1 hour development customization for your ecommerce website
- Custom development specifically catering to your requirements. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss on your custom requirements.
Compatibility with other plugins
Above list is not limited to the mentioned plugins, we have listed the plugins on which we have received more number of tickets recently.
We have been adding plugins into our compatibility list as soon as the request has been raised to us at email@example.com. If you have installed a plugin which is not compatible with ours, do write us back and we will act on it swiftly.
New Functionality as per GDPR compliance
- Google Analytics opt-out Feature: This feature provides website visitors to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics As per the GDPR compliance
- Download the plugin ”.zip” from CodeCanyon (Use the option ” All Files & Documentation” from the drop-down)
- Log into your WooCommerce Store as Admin & Upload the Zip File in your plugin section
- Activate the Plugin
- Enter you License Purchase code for user verification
- Enable the features you wish to track
Following is a selective list of feedback received from users
STILL NOT SURE, HOW WILL THE PLUGIN WORK ON YOUR STORE?? JUST SHARE YOUR QUERY AT firstname.lastname@example.org AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU IN THE BEST POSSIBLE MANNER.
- WC 3.6 Compatibilty
- Include Site Speed Sample Rate
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Optimization & Improvement for FB Pixel
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Optimization & Improvement for Bundled Product
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New User Interface
- New Feature – Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
- New Feature – Facebook Pixel Tracking
- Automated Refund Process
If you have any questions or query visit us at http://www.tatvic.com/contact & and we’ll get in touch with
you in 24 hours. Additionally, our Plugin includes upto 1 hour of Customization.
Our plugin does not support the below features out of the box:
- Product Types other than Variable and Simple Products
- Only Provides Google Optimize Snippet Adding functionality; No other support to setup Google Optimize Experiments
- Only Provides Google Adwords conversion Tracking functionality; No other support to verify & compare Google Adwords & Google Analytics data & Dynamic Remarketing Support
- Only Provides FB pixel tracking for standard Ecommerce Events; No other support to verify & compare data, Creating Audience, Custom Events Implementation (Paid Support Available)
- Valid for Single Domain Usage only