The Ultimate Audio Player for your WordPress Site
This plugin allows to add a audio player at the top, bottom of the window, in a Pop-Up or even anywhere in the page. It is using the latest audio browser technology and works across all devices. It is fully responsive and has a great User Experience on Desktops and mobile devices.
You have also the possibility to add your playlists and tracks into a post or page. This very helpful when you would like to create a music page, where your visitors can view all tracks and add them to the player by themself.
You can add the player to all pages of your WP site or using shortcodes to make it visible for particular pages.
Important Information for mobile devices
Autoplay and the volume bar will be automatically set to false, when viewing the player on a mobile browser.
- MP3/Soundcloud Player in HTMl5
- Supports track sets, user tracks, single tracks and user favorites from soundcloud
- Add playlists and tracks to your posts and pages to create your own music page
- Highy customizable via a great admin
- Keyboard Navigation
- Unlimited color variation, no image files are used
- Share your tracks on Facebook and Twitter
- Basic Usage with MP3 files http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMdpMbIyfY
- Usage with soundcloud tracks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDUc1aCCf1U
V2.0.1 - Improved code for ajaxified websites - Loop Track Button - You need to register and enter an own SoundCloud Client ID to avoid rate limits https://soundcloud.com/you/apps
V2.0.0 New Features - Set default volume in options - HTML tags support for play,pause, enqueue, referral text - clear Attribute for [fap_playlist] to clear current playlist - Set order for playlists - New layout „button“ that display the a button with the text of option „Play Text" - New Playlist Style - Set Pop-up Title - Place player anywhere in your page - New audio library - Improved mobile device experience - Bottom Player now supported on mobile devices