– Have you ever felt uncomfortable with the product tag page in your site? … If you are one of them, you have got solution, with plugin this : you can customize product tag page with your style, require site must have plugin visual composer…. :))
– with Woocommerce Customize Product Tag for WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) plugin, you will easily customize your product tag page to your style by simply dragging and dropping the interface without code, with require must have WPBakery Page Builder.
- Easy setup & easy to use.
- Create a product tag page in your style (with WPBakery Page Builder).
- Just drag and drop elements (WPBakery Page Builder) interface without code.
- All products tags use the same template activated, or each product tag uses a different template depending on how you settings.
- Save you more time setting up your product tag page.
- And more, you can install this plugin on your site to experience more functions.
Test plugin before you buy
You can see that in more detail
Video Demo Plugin: Woocommerce Customize Product Tag for WPBakery Page Builder.
Compatible with WPML Language (View Video Demo)
Compatible with Polylang Language (View Video Demo)
LIVE CHAT SUPPORT
- Added: Compatible with Polylang language. - Fixed: css about problem floating with element "Products by Tag" - Fixed: a few problems with css conflict with theme. - Fixed: sorting not work correctly - Fixed: UI/UX with Templates, Add New Template page and Edit Template. - Fixed: A few problems with CSS/JS bug, Compatible with themes, Some bugs with WPBakery
- Added: option Columns in "Products by Tag" element - Added : Import template - Added : Export template - Remove button Active in page Edit Template - Fixed a few problems with multiple language (when active plugin) - Add Supported languages (Translate): Germany, Spain, France, Italia
- Added: Compatible with WPML language
- Fixed: Cannot use 'Object' as class name as it is reserved in.... - Fixed: Some small bugs. - get_tag not working. - Added option template tags in each product tags. - Change function get_tag() to get_term_by().
- Fixed: Some CSS bugs. - Fixed: Some small bugs. - Compatible WooCommerce 3.x. - Support for MPC addons.
07/10/2017: (version 1.0)
- Version 1.0 Initial Release.