MegaNavbar is pure HTML5/CSS3 navigation component, that use the standard navbar markup, and the fluid grid system classes from Bootstrap 3. Work for fixed and responsive layout, and has the facility to include other Bootstrap components. MegaNavbar is compatible with mobile devices and modern web browsers.
The MegaNavbar have 100% responsive layout design and retina display ready with Font Awesome Icons Included! You can use Bootstrap column grid system with this component also you can use custom widgets like videos, Google Maps, text widgets, tables, forms, media elements, carousel elements, buttons and so more…
- 100% Responsive Layout Design
- Bootstrap Columns Grid based
- Full support of RTL languages
- Unlimited Color Schemes LESS & SASS powered
- Easy integration to any Web Projects
- Detailed Online Documentation and examples
- Font Awesome v 4.2.0 Included (http://fontawesome.io)
- Simple Line Icons Included (http://graphicburger.com)
- Left or right submenu alignment
- Open menu with animation effects
- Online skin builder
- Submenu opens on hover or mouse click
- Support Help via Email
- and so more..
- Bootstrap v.3.2 – v3.3.7
- JQuery version 1.9.1 or higher
2015.02.10 - Version 2.2.0 was updated. (The code was not changed, just the demo package was included)
2014.12.11 - Version 2.2.0 was released.
2014.10.01 - Version 2.1.0 was released.
2014.08.22 - Version 2.0.0 was released.
2014.08.01 - Version 1.0.0 First release!
Sources & Credits:
- Bootstrap (v. 3.2.0) – http://getbootstrap.com is released under the MIT http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html license and is copyright 2014 Twitter.
- Bootstrap arabic (v. 3.2.0) for RTL languages support https://github.com/izer0x/bootstrap-3-arabic is released under the MIT http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html license and is copyright 2014 Twitter.
- jQuery (v. 1.11.1) – http://jquery.com projects are released under the terms of the MIT license. http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html
- Font awesome icon (v. 4.2.0) – http://fontawesome.io/ licensed under SIL OFL 1.1 http://scripts.sil.org/OFL. Code licensed under MIT License http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html
- Simple Line Icons – http://graphicburger.com licensed under GraphicBurger License http://graphicburger.com/license
You can support via contact form on our profile page!
Thanks for interesting! I hope so you like it.
Please don’t forget to rate it.