LC Lightbox is a modern jQuery lightbox focused on contents.
Show and mix images, videos, iframes and HTML.
Totally responsive and adaptive, is extremely flexible to be tailored in the minimum details!
Wanna know why it is different from other jQuery lightboxes? check this!
- Elements Slideshow (manually or automatically initialized)
- Thumbnails Navigation (with customizable sizes and optional data-type icon)
- Effective Socials Share (with WhatsApp option on mobile)
- Element Contents (title, description and author)
- Images “right-click” protection
- Show and mix multiple data type (Images – HTML5 video – youtube – vimeo – dailymotion – inline HTML – iframe)
- Fullscreen mode
- Covering only browser or entire screen space
- Optionally forced under target screen sizes
- Fullscreen-only mode
- Image option to cover available space (cropping it) or to be completely shown
- Elements direct download (not requiring PHP scripts)
- Components Toggling (thumbnails and texts).
- Thumbnails and texts optionally hidden by default under target screen sizes
- Dynamic Elements Tracking
- HTML support in element descriptions
- 100% CSS Driven
- (optional) Mousewheel and Keyboard elements navigation
- Touch integrations
- Swipe > navigate through elements
- Double-tap > zoom-in image
- Pinch-in and out > zoom-in and out image
- Dev-oriented and well-documented methods & Events
- SEO deeplinking system with browser-history management
- Progressive images zoom
- Comments integration (Disqus or Facebook Comments)
- 4 layouts (text over element, under element or on right/left side)
- (optional) closing button on corner position (for inner commands)
- (optional) navigation buttons on middle position (for inner commands)
- 7 preset show/hide animations
- Automatic fallback on text over image on small screens or whether element becomes too small
- 3 preset skins to be used and mixed on a single page (light, dark and minimal)
- Code projected to be easily skinned via CSS
- Dual commands position (inside and outside lightbox window)
- Specific element behaviors
- Forced outer commands
- Custom element width (not for images)
- Custom element height (not for images)
- Custom element aspect ratio combining width & height (not for images)
- Elements complete preload once page is loaded
- Adapts to your page’s code (you set how lightbox fetches contents from binded elements)
- Full control on each animation/effect timing
- Modal mode
- Thumbnails script support (eg. easily integrates with Timthumb)
- MUCH MORE! check 60+ lightbox options
Simply the fastest and best way to get started, always up to date.
Please note that download feature is often supported only if file link belongs to your current domain.
See the changelog here