Elementor Pro Form Widget Pipedrive CRM Integration is a Pipedrive CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Elementor Pro Form Widget forms directly to your Pipedrive CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity to the specified account in Pipedrive CRM, together with additional data.
Benefits of our plugin:
- Integrate your `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms with Pipedrive CRM.
- Integrate unlimited `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity.
- When creating a lead/deal/activity, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit`.
- Supports uploaded files.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- This plugin requires the `Elementor Pro` plugin.
How do I get updates?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
== Changelog == = 1.5.1 = Fixed: do not cast time to UTC for custom fields. Feature: added new shortcode [form_name] to pass form name. = 1.4.3 = Fixed: sending lead data, casting the value `owner_id` to a number, if filled. Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. Fixed: send label field data. Feature: added support `lead` creation. = 1.3.2 = Fixed: prepare date/time values. Chore: ignore deal service fields. Feature: added new shortcodes `[meta_page_url]`, `[meta_user_agent]`, `[meta_remote_ip]`. Feature: using the new search API. Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron. = 1.0.4 = Chore: change save settings process - there may be problems in some environments. Fixed: the menu item is not displayed when using `Admin Menu Editor`. Chore: composer autoloader. Fixed: perhaps sometimes the deal stage index is incorrect. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release