Instantio converts multistep checkout into WooCommerce One Page Checkout. The Whole WooCommerce checkout process would take only 10-15 seconds. Yes, you heard it right! Only 10-15 Seconds! All your customer have to do is “Add to Cart”, a popup/cart drawer will appear with the cart view. Your customer can Direct Checkout WooCommerce based store and order from that single window!. No Page Reload whatsoever!
Check How Instantio Works
Features of Instantio
This (Instantio) WooCommerce Direct Checkout plugin comes up with tons of awesome features.
- WooCommerce One Page / Instant / Same Page Add to Cart
- WooCommerce Cart Checkout same page. So, customer can Checkout, Order Product Instantly from Same Page.
- No Page Reload! Hassle Free One Page Checkout Process.
- Ajax cart on single product
- Quick view on variable product
- Customizable cart icon
- RTL support
- Go to Cart/Checkout Option
- Language Support
- Option to Skip cart page on WooCommerce
- Edit WooCommerce Checkout page to convert into WooCommerce quick checkout or WooCommerce one click checkout.
- Compatible with All Modern Browsers
- Fully Responsive WordPress One Page Checkout system
Want to check the backend options and how Instantio Works? Please use the credentials below:
Want to use Instantio on your WordPress Theme?
As you already understood, this WooCommerce express checkout plugin can be pretty handy for your eCommerce focused themes. It can easily convert your boring checkout process into WooCommerce Simple checkout process. So, If you want to use Instantio on your WordPress Theme and sell it on marketplace, please buy an Extended License. You can use one extended license for One Theme only!
17 January 2020 – Version 2.0.23
- WooCommerce tested up to 4.8.0 - WordPress tested up to 5.6 - Fix: sliding window - Fix: Scrolling issue - Fix: Code reduced
16 November 2020 – Version 2.0.20
- WooCommerce tested up to 4.7.0 - WordPress tested up to 5.5.x
18 September 2020 – Version 2.0.19
- Fixed: Update checkout on quantity update on single step - Ajax improvement - WooCommerce tested up to 4.5.2
6 August 2020 – Version 2.0.18
- Ajax loader icon fix - Left/Right cart panel Improvement - Added Arabic support - Added Dutch support - Added French (France) support - Added German support - Added Italian support - Added Russian support - Added Spanish (Spain) support
July 2020 – Version 2.0.15
- WooCommerce tested up to: 4.2.2 - WordPress support 5.4.2
11 April 2020 – Version 2.0.14
- Added: Multi Step & Single Step Checkout Process - Added: SVG Cart Icon - Added: Close Button - Fixed: Restrict frontend update check - Fixed: Console Errors - WooCommerce checkout.js - Fontawesome removed ( saved 1MB+ ) - Improved: Ajax loading
7 April 2020 – Version 2.0.12
- WooCommerce tested up to: 4.0.1 - WordPress support 5.4
03 Dec 19 – Version 2.0.10
- WooCommerce tested up to: 3.8.1 - WordPress tested up to: 5.3
20 Aug 19 – Version 2.0.07
- WooCommerce tested up to: 3.7.0 - Custom trigger can be found wi-ajax-script.js Line:52 - Option to disable Single Product Ajax cart - Tweak JS/Ajax - Added Plugin Update Notice on Plugins page
9 May 19 – Version 2.0.03
- Big Ajax improvement - Checkout page improvement - wc-ajax=update_order_review conflict fixed - Ajax Checkout processing - Fixed minor issue on Checkout - Fixed checkout loading issue
24 April 19 – Version 2.0.01
- Huge Ajax improvement - Checkout page improvement - wc-ajax=update_order_review conflict fixed - Ajax Checkout processing
13 March 19 – Version 1.1.50
- Added action hook "before_cart_inner" - Added action hook "after_cart_inner" - Added action hook "before_checkout_inner" - Added action hook "after_checkout_inner" - Removed White Spaces
February 25th, 2019 – Version 1.1.30
- added: Customizable cart icon - added: Cart drawer left to right direction - added: cart drawer right to left direction - added: RTL support - added: Active window option (Car/Checkout) - checked: WordPress 5.1 Compatibility - checked: WooCommerce 3.5.5 Compatibility
December 17th, 2018 – Version 1.1.10
- Major WordPress 5.0 Compatibility Release - added: WordPress 5.0 Gutenberg/Block editor compatibility - added: Custom z-index option - fixed: Performance improvement - fixed: Select field issue
December 3, 2018 – Version 1.0.0
- Initial release of plugin.