Make your own levels and play it, see the instructions below
The game is ready to be published on your site, just copy the HTML 5 folder
Construct 3 Source Code
- Mobile control
- Mouse control
- Works on HTML5 browsers and mobile devices (Android and IOS)
- Included Construct 3 source file
What you get
- Construct 3 File with commented Code
- HTML5 files ready to be uploaded to your server
- Full HD Resolution 1080×1920 portrait mode
- Easy to re skin
- Ready for mobile devices (Android and IOS)
- Construct 3 C3P File Included
- Mouse and Touch Controls
How to play:
- Choose a level by touching or clicking it
- When the level starts, tap or click anywhere on screen so the ball will start going up
- Touch or click and hold anywhere on screen so the bottom paddle will follow horizontal axis
- If the ball goes to the bottom of the screen you’ll lose a life
- You start with 5 lives, if you lose all of them you’ll be back at the first screen
How to publish on your site:
- Rename the HTML 5 folder to any name you like (don’t use space or special characters)
- Upload the entire folder you renamed to your site (Check your host provider for FTP access)
- That’s it!
How to Create the levels
Click on the gear icon
You will start the editor mode:
- To zoom, use mouse wheel in and out, or click on the plus or minus icons
- To pan, click and hold middle mouse button or click on the pan icon and touch and slide
- All functions works on PC and mobile devices
- Chose the color you want and start painting it!
- After you finished it, just click on save icon go back to main screen
- Click on play button and that’s it!
It’s just and example what you can do, the game doesn’t come with any level ready.
You can do up to 100 levels
If you have any question, don’t hesitate in asking.