Gridzy Image Gallery Plugin arranges your images in a beautiful, accurate grid. The performance is extraordinarily excellent also on mobile devices. The image grid is fully responsive and will be rearranged immediately after the device is rotated or after the browser window is resized.
Important notice about WordPress 5 and Gutenberg
Because WordPress changed with Gutenberg the way how default galleries work, Gridzy can’t automatically replace them anymore. That means you can only use the “Custom Gallery” feature but not the “Default WordPress” feature. However, you can still use Gridzy everywhere on your page, but you need to add the images on the Gridzy configuration page instead of where you write your posts or pages.
Dare a Deeper Look!
- To learn more, please take a look at the plugin website.
- If you’re interested in live previews, you can go directly to the examples page.
- If you’re curious about the admin panel, just take a look at the screenshots.
Please send your question through the email contact form.
1.3.4 – January 25th 2021
- Small admin panel improvements for mobile devices
1.3.3 – August 18th 2020
- minor compatibility fixes for WordPress 5.5
1.3.2 – September 8th 2019
- small optimizations for lazy loading
1.3.1 – August 29th 2019
- better mobile support for captions
1.3.0 – August 15th 2019
- small compatibility improvement (to WPML plugin and technically similar)
- implemented possibility to ignore “Override all default WordPress galleries” feature for specific galleries via .
- New feature: “Fill Last Row” and “Fill Single Row” can help to get better layout results.
1.2.4 – January 19th 2019
- bugfix (In WordPress 5, the Drag’n’Drop function, to rearrange the images, did not work)
1.2.3 – February 22nd 2017
- small compatibility optimizing (in rare plugin combinations PhotoSwipe didn’t load and resulted in a script abort)
1.2.2 – June 22nd 2016
- bugfix for FF (text fields for captions and links were not focusable by mouse cursor)
1.2.1 – June 19th 2016
- minor bugfix: images which have no medium size version, couldn’t be added in custom galleries.
1.2.0 – June 16th 2016
- New feature: now it’s possible to link images to “Media File”, “Attachment Page” or “Custom URLs” (in addition to “None” and “PhotoSwipe Lightbox”).
1.1.4 – June 15th 2016
- bugfix for RSS feed (PhotoSwipe html snippet was mistakenly in RSS feed)
- bugfix for URLs of PhotoSwipe slides (this PhotoSwipe feature wasn’t implemented correctly)
1.1.3 – May 12th 2016
- bugfix for FF and IE (slow loading images where distorted sometimes)
- bugfix for FF and Chrome (slow loading images where displayed in original size and over the grid sometimes)
- bugfix for Chrome (sometimes the grid couldn’t render correctly after reloading the page)
1.1.2 – April 20th 2016
- minor bugfix for WooCommerce single product page (PhotoSwipe wasn’t available for single product image if the product had related products)
1.1.1 – April 19th 2016
- minor bugfix for WooCommerce single product page (PhotoSwipe wasn’t available if the product had only a product image and no product gallery)
1.1.0 – April 14th 2016
- New features for loading behaviour implemented.
- New gallery type WooCommerce implemented.
1.0.0 – March. 8th 2016