Contact Form 7 Pipedrive CRM Integration is a Pipedrive CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Contact Form 7 forms directly to your Pipedrive CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity to the specified account in Pipedrive CRM, together with additional data.
Benefits of our plugin:
- Integrate your `Contact Form 7` forms with Pipedrive CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity.
- When creating a lead/deal/activity, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in two modes: immediately when submitting the form or with a slight delay through `WP Cron`.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit` cookie.
- Supports uploaded files (except for leads).
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Compatible with `Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms`. (when configuring, you need to fill in the fields with all the steps in the last form).
- Integrate unlimited `Contact Form 7` forms.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- This plugin requires the `Contact Form 7` plugin.
How do I get updates?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
== Changelog == = 1.19.1 = Fixed: do not cast time to UTC for custom fields. Feature: the ability to fill in products in a deal by sending the names of existing products. = 1.18.4 = Chore: use `webpack` to build assets. Chore: the ability to select multiple labels to send (lead). Fixed: sending lead data, casting the value `owner_id` to a number, if filled. Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. Feature: added support `lead` creation. = 1.17.3 = Fixed: prepare date/time values. Fixed: fourth parameter of the `wpcf7_special_mail_tags` filter. Chore: add actions `itglx_cf7pd_person_created` and `itglx_cf7pd_deal_created`. Feature: added the ability always create a new person, without searching for an existing one. = 1.16.3 = Chore: added filter `itglx_cf7_pipedrive_send_deal_fields`. Chore: ignore deal service fields. Fixed: compatibility `Drag and Drop Multiple File Upload PRO - Contact Form 7`. Feature: compatibility `Drag and Drop Multiple File Upload PRO - Contact Form 7`. Feature: using the new search API. Feature: support for processing utm tags when using caching plugins. = 1.13.2 = Chore: use composer autoloader. Fixed: populate select and multiselect. Feature: use any `utm_` params in `URL`. = 1.12.1 = Chore: the list of users id is displayed next to the field of the user type. Feature: support sending cookie `roistat_visit` to CRM. = 1.11.2 = Fixed: check may be the utm is already filled. Fixed: possible search error of the existing organization in part of the name. Feature: update for an existing person and organization. = 1.10.2 = Fixed: pipedrive date format. Fixed: special mail tags support. Feature: added compatibility `Contact Form 7 Lead info with country`. = 1.9.3 = Chore: more error handling. Fixed: `created_by_user_id` activity field is no longer used, its value is set automatically. Fixed: pipedrive date format. Feature: Support for uploaded files. = 1.8.1 = Feature: Add `note` to a `person` - for type `Person & Organization`. = 1.8.0 = Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default). Feature: populate the value of the select and multiselect field from the form field. = 1.7.0 = Feature: Send crm by cron. = 1.6.0 = Feature: Support for `GA Client ID`. = 1.5.0 = Feature: Added compatibility `Contact Form 7 – Success Page Redirects`. = 1.4.1 = Fixed: special mail tags support. Feature: Create a `deal` and `activity` together. = 1.3.0 = Feature: Support for `activity`. = 1.2.0 = Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL`. = 1.1.0 = Feature: Support for multi pipeline. Feature: Add `note` to a `deal`. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release