iOS Live TV Application is app that show live tv on your device. Watch your favorite TV channels Live in your mobile phone. Channel support youtube link and.MP4 & .m3u8 format. Also we can add seprate section for video to play server/local and youtube video. The application is specially optimized to be extremely easy to configure and detailed documentation is provided.
Demo Admin URL:
iOS Side Features
- IDE using XCode 12.0.1
- Swift with Objective C libraries
- Universal Application
- Secure API Url
- Login, Register, Forgot Password and Application Introduction
- Now New 2 Section for Movies & Web Series
- Movies added by there Language and Genre
- Change Movie & Series Episode video quality with Language wise Subtile
- Web Series added with Season and there Episode
- Mini Auto Player which is play within details screen
- Embedded url (Openload, VeryStream, Daily Motion, Vimo or other embeded website url)
- Server Url and Upload from system
- Rating and Comment in Channel
- Chrome Cast Support(m3u8, mp4 & http streaming support only)
- Featured Channel
- Easily Navigate With Navigation View.
- Play/Pause online TV/Video Stream.
- Supports only .mp4,.m3u8 formats and youtube video
- Channel Added With Category Wise.
- YouTube Video Support.
- Recently Added Channel Display Seperate.
- Favourite Mode
- Only Light Mode User Interface
- Search Option Available
- Send notification through admin panel and One Signal account
- On/Off Google Advertisement in Admin Panel
- On/Off Push Notification Option in App Settings Screen
- Admob with Banner and Interstitial ads Integrated
- You can also change frequency on interstitial ad to show after number of click in admin panel
- Admob Comply with European Economic Area(EEA) user consent policy with GDPR
Admin Side Features
- Simple and Attractive Admin Panel
- Display Total Category and Channel
- Easily Add Category
- Easily Add Category Item
- Edit and Delete Category
- Edit and Delete Category Item
- Json Service
What You Get:
- Full iOS Source Code.
- Full PHP Code of Server Side.
- iOS Package hierarchy (that tells which class is used for what).
- Full Document with Screen Shot.
Note :- (1)Please test on iOS real device because simulator display some methods depricated warning. (2) Chromecast button appear only real device(not simulator) when your wifi have connected chromecast device. If it does not connected with chromecast device then does not shown button so first connect chromecast setup to your Wifi. (3) If your server support IPV6 link then only app store approve your app. (4) Some time simulator not playing video, so test on real iOS device.
01 February 2021
iOS Side - Update iOS Source Code using XCode12.0.1 - Remove VGPlayer to Add AVPlayerviewcontroller on Series episode - Update Some Libraries - Fixed Bugs - Update Documentation PHP Side - Document Updated - Bug fixed
23 September 2020
iOS Side - Update iOS Source Code using XCode11.5 - Movie and Series import from IMDB - TV Channel with UserAgent - Movie and Series have 3 quantity (Server Url and Upload from system Upload Type) - Movie and Series have multiple subtitles (Server Url and Upload from system Upload Type) - Facebook Banner & Interstitial Ads - Update Some Libraries - Fixed Bugs - Update Documentation PHP Side - Add Graphs in Admin Dashboard for Users Analysis - Add SMTP Settings to Handle Email Functionality - Manage Facebook Ads (Banner/Interstitial) - Manage Admob Ads (Banner/Interstitial) - Document Updated - Bug fixed
29 June 2020
- Fixed UIWebview to WKWebview bug for iTunes Connect
18 June 2020
- Update iOS Source Code using XCode11.3.1 & Supported iOS 9 to iOS 13.2 - Update UIWebview to WKWebview Control - Update Some Libraries - Fixed Bugs - Update Documentation
18 October 2019
- Update iOS Source Code XCode11.1 & iOS 9 to iOS 13 - Update Some Libraries - Fixed Bugs - Update Documentation
15 August 2019
- Update Source Code on Swift 5 (Xcode 10.2) - Movie Langauge - Movie Genre - Movie Added - Series with season and episode - Mini Auto Player - Stream type as embedded - New Design - Recent Viewed - Bug Fixed - Update OneSignal2.9.5, GoogleMobileAdSDK-7.48.0 library - Update GoogleCastSDK4.4.3 library - Document update
11 April 2019
- Secure API data - Update GoogleMobileAdSDK-7.42.2 library - Document update
28 January 2019
- Fixed Google Cast Videos bug - Update OneOneSignal2.9.4, GoogleMobileAdsSdkiOS-7.38, SDWebImage4.4.3, OneSignal2.9.5, AFNetworking3.2.1, GoogleCastSDK4.3.4 - Document update
25 October 2018
- Update Source Code on XCode 10 (iOS 12 supported) - Document updated
15 August 2018