Magento2 Restrict Product By Country is an extension which allows you to restrict the shipping/billing of products for certain countries. If you don’t want to sell any product in some countries, you can restrict shipping/billing for each product. Thus, users from these countries will be prevented from trying to order the products. This saves customers from unsuspected behavior.
1 . You will get a zip folder, and you have to extract the contents of this zip folder on your system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder the you will find the app folder.
2. After the successful installation, the you have to run the following commands on Magento2 root directory:
3. Run Below Commands:
1. “php bin/magento setup:upgrade”
2. “php bin/magento setup:di:compile”
3. “php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy”
4. After running the commands, the you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through, System -> Cache management
4. Now follow provide documentation or goto admin panel and you will see new configuration for extension “Magento2 Restrict Product By Country”.
- The admin can enable/disable the extension anytime from configuration.
- Admin can choose different products restricted for different countries by selecting multiple countries for one product.
- Admin can choose restriction country type billing or shipping.
- Admin can customize single/multi products restricted country for checkout.
- Multilanguage support.
- Multistore support.
- 100% Open Source.
Admin Screens Views
ver. 2.0.0 (Andev_Productrestrict.zip) (2021-02-06) - Added more product types - Refactored code - Fix restrict with paypal payment method
ver. 1.0.0 (Andev_Productrestrict.zip) (2019-08-10) - Magento2 Restrict Product By Country Extension added in (Andev_Productrestrict.zip) module with features defined above.
Please rate if you like this extension.